ORIBE | Conditioner for Beautiful Color
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
Implemented as of May 1, 2019: SWIMWEAR IS FINAL SALE. If items are returned back to us without prior consultation, we have the right to hold the returned package until contact with the customer, at which time we will require payment to make a shipment back to the customer.
1. Online purchases may be returned within 10 days of the ship date. Your return form & pre-printed return label provide a postmark date that specifies the last day you have to return your merchandise by mail or to our store. Returns must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered with all tags attached.
2. All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless you received damaged, defective or the wrong item(s)--This does not apply to full-price items that are purchased with a discount code. Gift cards or e-gift cards may not be returned.
3. Refunds will be made to the original form of payment and are only available for online purchases returned by mail. Merchandise returned to the store will be eligible for exchange or store credit only. Your invoice must be present when returning merchandise to the store.
4. Should you receive damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s), please return the merchandise within 10 days from the shipped date to our Online Returns address. We will refund the return shipping if a copy of the shipping receipt is attached to the Return Form card. We recommend using a carrier service that provides tracking. Please note only standard carrier services will be refunded.We do not offer exchanges, but if you would like to return your item for a different size, please email us and we will be happy to see what we can do: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure proper processing, please select the appropriate Return Reason Code listed on your Return Form card. Upon receipt of your return, our Online Returns Department will inspect your merchandise and process your return. You will receive an email notifying you as soon as your return is complete. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
*HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY: All purchases made between Thanksgiving and Christmas must be postmarked on or before January 10th. Holiday returns will be for store credit only and must be in compliance with our return policy.*
For returns for online purchases made with gift cards, e-gift cards, or store credit: Refunds can only be made to the exact gift card, e-gift card, or store credit account used for the original purchase.
How to Return (U.S. Only)
Please note that the Return Address Label included in your package is not pre-paid, therefore, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Your order will include an invoice, return form, and the pre-printed unpaid shipping label. Fill out the information on the Return Form card. Securely pack your merchandise and Return Form in a box or envelope of your choice. Place the pre-printed Return Label on the outside of your package. Return shipping is non-refundable, unless you received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s). In case you lose or misplace your pre-printed label, mail your online returns to the following address:
Attn: Online Returns
11525 Cantrell Rd, Suite 104
Little Rock, AR 72212
Questions About Returns
- E-mail us at email@example.com.
Leave your hair intensely conditioned while protecting your hair color with Oribe's Conditioner for Beautiful Color. Rich and restorative, this highly concentrated formula is powered by plant extracts, shea butter and honey-derived humectants that target and restore damaged hair.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts): defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Honey-derived humectants: deliver optimum thermal and chemical dye protection.
- A Unique Blend of High-Tech, Light-Weight Silicones: protects dyed hair against UV fading and damage.
- Edelweiss Flower Extract: from the Swiss Alps, it provides natural protection against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract: found in Southeast Asia, it delivers natural UV protection.
- Watermelon Extract: from the Kalahari Desert, it provides natural protection against oxidative stress and the deterioration of keratin.
- Preserves color’s optimal brilliance.
- Features restorative moisturizers.
- Fortifies over-processed and chemically-treated hair.
- Leaves hair silky.
- Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.